Join us for worship on Sundays @ 9:45am.
What to Expect
On a Sunday:
Come as you are! Our SBC family wears anything from shorts and sandals to business casual on any given Sunday. We want you to feel comfortable.
- As you pull in, park close to our Family Life Center (FLC) on the east side of our campus.
- As you enter the FLC you will be greeted by our welcome team who can answer any of your questions.
- Grab some coffee, tea, or water at our coffee cove just right of the entrance to the worship center.
- Sit anywhere you like. Services last 60-90 minutes.
- Classes are offered for different ages @ 8:30am and 11am. They are a great next step with us. Click here for a list of our classes!
From Interstate 64 East, take exit 28 and turn left onto Veechdale Road. From Interstate 64 West, take exit 28 and turn right onto Veechdale Road.
As you head north on Veechdale Road, you will arrive at a traffic light at the end of the road. Turn left at the light onto Shelbyville Road, heading towards Louisville. Our church is located approximately 1 mile on the left. Our address is 7208 Shelbyville Road.
Simpsonville, KY 40067
- 8:30am Sunday School for Adults
- 9:45am Worship Service
- 11:00am Sunday School for Adults with Kids
- 11:00am Sunday School for Youth and Children
Frequently Asked Questions
If you do not see your question answered here, feel free to call the church office and let us know how we can serve you.
We want you to come just as you are. So wear whatever you like because there is no dress code. Most people wear whatever makes them comfortable. That usually changes from week to week depending on the weather, and some people like to dress up for special holidays. But as long as you are wearing clothes, we are happy.
At SBC we show our love for God in different ways. We worship together through song, creativity (drama, testimonies, multi-media), prayer and hearing the Word of God preached.
Childcare is provided for newborns through third grade during the worship service. Child Check-In is available as you enter the FLC. We take security very seriously; this is a way to help us keep your children safe. The doors to all our children entrances are locked after service begins. If you wish to pick your child up early, a member of our security team will assist you.
- Infants — Rm 105
- Toddlers (1 & 2’s) — Rm 104
- Preschool Children’s Church (3’s & 4’s)— Rm 107
- Elementary Children’s Church (1st grade- 3rd grade) —Rm 208-209
We don’t expect our visitors to give any money. There is dedicated time in each service for our church family to give, which we encourage. We want you to experience the love of God, which is absolutely free.