Join us for worship on Sundays @ 10:30am.
I'm New! What should I expect?
Come as you are! Our SBC family wears anything from shorts and sandals to business casual on any given Sunday. We want you to feel comfortable.
- As you pull in, park close to our Family Life Center (FLC) on the east side of our campus.
- As you enter the FLC you will be greeted by our welcome team who can answer any of your questions.
- Grab some coffee, tea, or water at our coffee station to the left of the entrance to the worship center.
- Sit anywhere you like. Services last 60-90 minutes.
- Sunday School Classes are offered for different ages @ 9:15am, with coffee fellowship beginning at 8:45am. They are a great next step with us. Click here for a list of our classes!
Worship Services and Times
- 9:15am Sunday School for all ages
- 10:30am Worship Service
- 10:00am Classic Service (every 1st Thursday)
From Interstate 64 East, take exit 28 and turn left onto Veechdale Road. From Interstate 64 West, take exit 28 and turn right onto Veechdale Road.
As you head north on Veechdale Road, you will arrive at a traffic light at the end of the road. Turn left at the light onto Shelbyville Road, heading towards Louisville. Our church is located approximately 1 mile on the left.
Our address is 7208 Shelbyville Road, Simpsonville KY 40067
Your First Visit Should Be Easy
Walking into an unfamiliar place can be overwhelming.
That's why first-time guests can schedule a visit with one of our first impressions team members.
We'll help you find the Preschool and Kids areas, the coffee bar, and answer any questions you may have about Simpsonville Baptist.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you do not see your question answered here, feel free to call the church office and let us know how we can serve you.
We want you to come just as you are. So wear whatever you like because there is no dress code. Most people wear whatever makes them comfortable. That usually changes from week to week depending on the weather, and some people like to dress up for special holidays. But as long as you are wearing clothes, we are happy.
At SBC we show our love for God in different ways. We worship together through song, creativity (drama, testimonies, multi-media), prayer and hearing the Word of God preached.
Childcare is provided for newborns through third grade during the worship service. Child Check-In is available as you enter the FLC. We take security very seriously; this is a way to help us keep your children safe. The doors to all our children entrances are locked after service begins. If you wish to pick your child up early, a member of our security team will assist you.
- Infants — Rm 105
- Toddlers (1 & 2’s) — Rm 104
- Preschool Children’s Church (3’s & 4’s)— Rm 107
- Elementary Children’s Church (1st grade- 3rd grade) —Rm 208-209
We don’t expect our visitors to give any money. There is dedicated time in each service for our church family to give, which we encourage. We want you to experience the love of God, which is absolutely free.